Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Corts Second Birthday Party



So these are not in the best order but the above picture is of cort and the toy barn and cow I made for him for his birthday. It was quite the adventure full of lots of mess ups and redos. We had family over for corts birthday party and I think it went well, we were also celebrating clifs birthday since the two birthdays were so close. We fed everyone dinner and treats and let cort blow out his candle, eat his cake (or should I say bath in it, since that is literally what he did with it, pretty funny to watch, not so much fun to clean him up afterwards, oh well, he had fun), and he opened presents ( even had help from cousins). Thanks to all our wonderful family for all the love, support and presents!

2 comments:

  1. That was a yummy dinner and dessert..and the entertainment wasnt too shabby either! Oh silly boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have been there to see the cake bath!!!

    ReplyDelete